Don't see it? Search This Blog

Jul 22, 2010

Ebay items... Primitive art prints





   Although these might not be considered "prim", they would work well in primitive decor, I think.   The artist was Kentucky native Nellie Meadows.  Ms. Meadows worked mostly in nature prints, mostly native plants of the area.  The prints are framed and behind glass.  I am a native gardener and I love them and would keep them myself, but I listed them for a friend's elderly mother who had things left over from when she owned an antique store years ago.  The frames show signs of age, with nicks and dings, but other than that, they are in good condition.  I have listed 9 other items of hers that include a set of 9 beanie babies, Flo Blue dishes, and some collectors items.  My focus right now is on making an item for a swap and new things for my Derby City Antique Mall booth,  #146.  Thanks for looking!
Thank you Brenda Ormsby for purchasing these great prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment