Don't see it? Search This Blog

Jul 26, 2010

Monday...


Thanks goodness the temperature has dropped today and the house is not so hard to cool.  When it is above 90 outside, the house gets very warm, especially in the upper level.  I am  now focusing on the swap item I am making for my Facebook friend, Colleen.  She doesn't know what it is so I won't tell until I get it sent out to her, but I hope she likes it.  She said to surprise her, so on I go!   I should be finished by tomorrow!  Following are some things I make for fall that I hope to get to making immediately after this project is done.  These are items I made in the past so the new ones will differ slightly because I do not like to make the same thing over and over again, too boring!



More yummy scented fixinz.....


More original designs....

 

More home decor...


More seed bags.....
More signs......


More crows....


and more fabric jewels!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment