Don't see it? Search This Blog

Apr 5, 2011

My Bunny Swapped!

I received my bunny today from Dina and he is adorable.  Here he is, sitting with his new somebunny, Harriet!







Harry and Harriet Hare
















Harriet is made by me from the same pattern as Hazel but without the changes in the legs.  She is also a little bit smaller. 
Since they met in the bunny swap, does that make her a mail-order bride?










 Harry was handmade by Dina Barattiero Bastian from Ruskin, FL.   She did  a wonderfully prim job!  He smells absolutely scrumptious, but he'll never be on a menu!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teri! Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway! I am following your blog too. What a wonderful heritage you have! (Love the bunnies from your swap too!) ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete