Don't see it? Search This Blog

Mar 20, 2008

Ahhhhh, spring cleaning!

What I would rather be doing.....

Yep, that time of year again. It seems like the job gets bigger every year, even as our fledglings leave the nest.....Still have days to go......so I haven't been making things today. Nothing new but a nearly clean room! I guess it is about 2/3s done. This was a gorgeous spring day filled with bird song and sunshine. It almost seemed a shame to stay inside cleaning, but the treat will be when I can enjoy the inside and the outside on the same day! I have been using the living room as a storage room this winter and I just had to get to it. It will be finished tomorrow. Then....on to another room!...I am not afraid!....I am stronger than this house!...I will prevail!!!!
More photos to come....I have to show it off before it gets dirty again!

No comments:

Post a Comment