Don't see it? Search This Blog

Aug 20, 2010

Gettin into grunge....

I have been gettin into grunge this past week!  The latest is grungy hang tags for Halloween!  I printed and applied the images to the tags then hand grunged them with cinnamon several times, sealed them, and topped them off with clear German Glass Glitter!  Two of them have a little rusty bell on the strings and three of them have rusty bells attached to the hole with a rusty safety pin.  This is the first time I have used the glass glitter and I really like it!  Hope you do too!

Click for larger view!


   These would be well used on a year round tree, in scrap booking, or hanging on pegs.  You may even have another creative use for them!  They require several hours of work to create and I ask only $3.00 per tag.  If you would like to purchase some of them, contact me!  Thank you for reading my blog!


















No comments:

Post a Comment